The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Kiki Trick is a 2012 video game for the Nintendo Wii, and developed by the same team as the later Wario Ware games and Rhythm Heaven. Here, you play a variety of minigames that involve identifying sound effects and other auditory cues.
This game provides examples of:
- The Bartender: One of them runs a bar in which you have to identify the sounds in the cocktail he makes by picking out the appropriate drinks on the shelf.
- Screaming Warrior: One of the unlockable "Oto Goods" has you fighting off mooks by listening for their screams and swinging the Wii Remote at the right time.
- Shout-Out: Other Nintendo games make a cameo in some of the minigames.
- Spoonerism: In one minigame, some schoolchildren are saying the names of various objects, and you must pick out which one is speaking in this manner.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: The intro and menu themes bear more than a passing resemblance to Janet Jackson's "Together Again".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.