|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- User:Fighteer: For laugh out loud hijinks, nothing beats the Leaning on the Fourth Wall Lampshade Hanging given to the Art Evolution in strip #319. Marena and Secret are going through their sorcery initiation, in which they are learning to perceive reality in a new way. When they open their eyes, all the characters are suddenly drawn with fully fleshed arms, legs, and necks, whereas previously they were stick figures. For extra funny, apparently Ten Winds and Misho had seen things this way all along, implying that it's an actual rule of the setting.
- How Misho distracts Marena.
- "The Solar Exalted of the First Age developed many means to control their Lunar partners."
- The basics of Exalted Martial Arts.
- This strip. Not the obvious joke, but the Fridge Brilliance that the horse salesman is Ten's Sidereal Student.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.