The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alternate Character Interpretation:
- With news of this, is Ke$ha a dumb party girl blonde, or an intelligent musician parodying the party girl genre?
- Could Ke$ha be Kesha's critique on the whole human race, sorta like Beatrix Kiddo and Mrs. Tommy Plympton?
- Awesome Music:
- Crazy Awesome: If you like her, she's this.
- Ear Worm: Well, any of her tracks, all of her tracks.
- Epic Riff: "Party At A Rich Dudes House". The ultimate pop riff.
- Fandom Rivalry: With any and all bands and artists ever and the people who don't like her Refuge in Audacity. This includes Lady Gaga's Monsters to Christina Aguilera's fans and in between. Britney Spears fans do generally tend to enjoy her message and image though.
- Funny Moments:
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff:
- While she has achieved success in her native United States, she is particularity popular in Northern England where her music and act seem to be taken more seriously. In many areas like Greater Manchester, she has influenced female fashion, standards of behaviour, and become somewhat of a cultural icon.
- And then there's the Israelis...
- Memetic Mutation:
- Numerous "TiK ToK" parodies, the most notable probably being the ones by The Midnight Beast feat. St£fan and Key of Awesome (which is also a Deconstruction, with her drunken act being... just that, an act, which is in her contract), and Venetian Princess' Jersey Shore version. Also, College Humor brought out their own parody named Sing Talk, a Take That at the usage of Auto-Tune in the song.
- With a first line like "[I] wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy", Memetic Mutation was inevitable.
- As is also the case for her preference for guys who look like Mick Jagger.
- Also the whole brushing of teeth with Jack Daniels thing.
- And now The Simpsons have done their own version. Before you say anything, the video's flipped to fool automatic YouTube policing.
- Now there's another one for Sonichu.
- Ke$ha? In my Star Trek? It's more likely than you think.
- "Wake up in the morning feeling like Liz Lemon..."
- Taylor Swift + Alcohol = Ke$ha.
- "Tik Toktagon" by Ja¢k.
- And who could forget BoinK BonK?
- Memetic Outfit: Not applying to Kesha, for once. The green lurex bikini top worn in the video by the brunette dancer/DJ girl in the video for "We R Who We R" during a scene which features advertising for plentyoffish.com. This shows how popular Kesha's influence on fashion is.
- Misattributed Song: Quite a few people thought that her spot in "Right Round" was by Katy Perry.
- A lot, but the song "Mr. Watson" probably takes the cake. The entire premise of the song is an Ordinary High School Student who wants to sleep with her history teacher, and not just "I think he's cute" kind of stuff. It comes about as close to saying "I want to have sex with you" as you can without actually saying that. Not that some people might not think that was hot, but just... ew.
- "Mr. Watson I want to get with you" and "Teacher whatcha gunna do/Cause I am coming on to you." "I want you on your bed, or on your desk." I'm pretty sure that counts as flat out saying "I want to have sex with you."
- She actually does say, in the background "Mr. Watson, I wanna sleep with you".
- For some, Ke$ha herself. She could be attractive, but she always looks like she just woke up in a dumpster.
- Tear Jerker: "Dancing with Tears in My Eyes."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.