|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- From the first chapter, Keroro recalling rule eight of the Keronian Military Code ("The penalty for allowing advanced technology to be taken by the enemy... is death!") after he notices his Kero Ball is missing... and immediately trying to think up a loophole.
Keroro: No, not taken. Definitely not taken! I merely lent it to them!
- We meet Tamama for the first time!
Keroro: Private Tamama is...
Tamama: (sees fly)
Tamama: One fly in my sights, sir!! (Shoots mouth beam) TASTE MY PAIN, INSECTOID SCUM!!!
Keroro: ...Well...he's very sensitive.
- From the chapter with the scary stories contest, Mois getting kuaidan, "scary story" and waidan, "dirty story" ("horror" story and "whore" story in the Tokyopop translation) mixed up. Especially hilarious is that while Fuyuki and Natsumi are suitably embarrassed, Momoka is listening with rapt attention.
- From the pool episode, Natsumi getting Skinship Groped by her (female) classmates, and the author apologizing for getting carried away.
- At the climax of chapter 129, Natsumi starts melting the Keronians' iceberg base with a huge laser cannon:
Tamama: At times like this, if you watch the characters' sweat, you can see how tight the spot they're in is, yes! (glances at Keroro, who is sweating bullets and wearing a blank expression) We're up the creek!
- In one chapter, there's an athletics festival at Fuyuki and Natsumi's school. Fuyuki is unhappy because he A) sucks at sports and B) is under a lot of pressure as Natsumi's brother.
Fuyuki: It's not fair, why couldn't they have an occult festival...?
Caption: Because that would be silly. Even aliens know that.
- There's one scene in Episode 20, where the frogs and Fuyuki, a noted hydrophobic, are exploring the ocean near the beach and encounter a mysterious underwater race. Keroro ends up launching the missiles at the race (instead of reeling Fuyuki back in) leading to the onscreen text to read "Atmosphere of 'Oh, shit'".
- The Funimation Gag Dub looks like it will have one of these lines per episode. One of this troper's favorites combines the dialogue, the subtitles, and the narration...
- The English dub has many one-liners that make This Troper laugh
- Keroro going bonkers with a juiced up vacuum cleaner, de-skirting Natsumi, and produly hoisting the said skirt as a victory flag on his vacuum.
- Equally funny in the manga, where he used the vacuum cleaner to steal Natsumi's panties.
- Giroro literally blasting through the special ending credits of episode 150.