|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for here:
"Yin and Yang" by jlucydaisuke
- Now has its own trope page.
- Recommended by rienko
- Synopsis: Kururu's new invention of a super-soldier shocks everyone in the Platoon, but especially Giroro. But how good is this new "soldier", and how will their being there change the rest of the Platoon?
- Comments: So one day Kururu creates a Tyke Bomb from his and Giroro's DNA. You would think this would be typical Mary Sue story, but it's not. The OC is actually considered a failure, but still believable and well-developed, finding her own niche in the platoon and cast. The story is very well-written, with Original Flavour comedy and feel and the canon characters all spot-on.
- It's got a sequel. And another one. Hell, it's a whole series now, with a third sequel going on and two side stories.
- Sequels' got Loads and Loads of Characters, but all unique and fun to read about.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.