|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "I! DROPPED THE SCREW! IN THE TUNA! IT WAS ME! Oh, the humanity!"
- The ending to "Mental Kel-Epathy", in which Kel (pretending to be psychic) takes part of a test set up by a talk show. He had to press a button to turn on a green light, the other buttons though sends a nasty buzzing sound to headphones worn by the Rockmores & "Ezekiel" (Actually Chris in disguise). Naturally he screws up and in the end he admits he's a fraud.
Kel: "I'm so sorry! I'm sorry!"
Kenan: "Your sorry?"
Kel: "I'M NOT A PSYCHIC! I'm just a child!"
Kenan: "You just a child? Here I come, I'm gonna get you for messing up my-" (Kel pressed the button that sends a buzz in Kenan's headphones) "-Ow, plan!" (Kel pressed the button again) "You're supposed to be my boy!" (Kel pressed the button again) "This could've worked!" (Kel rapidly pressed the button) "OW! OW! I'm gonna beat ya-OW!" (Kel pressed almost every button) "Daddy, he's hurting me."
- Kel taunting Mad Dog in episode "Girl Watchers":
Kel: I mean, who wanna be your girlfriend?
Kenan: Kel! Shh! He doesn't mean that.
Kel: Oh yes I do. I mean, look at you. You're big, and ugly, and... tattooed.
- In "Dial O for Oops":
Kenan: You'll be Amy.
Kel: And who'll you be?
Kenan: ME! I'll be me!
- Kel acts all girly and in front of a mirror.
Kenan: Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring! MAN, PICK UP THE SHOE!!
- Kenan didn't hang up well, and the Dawsons' answering machine recorded everything Kenan and Kel said about Mr. Dawson, which is what Roger said.
Kenan: Stop saying my name.
Kel: Why Kenan?
Kenan: I'm sorry! Oh please forgive me! Don't fire my daddy! This isn't even Kenan. This is... [with accent] Fernando. Fernando Mantebal. I don't know nobody named Kenan. I... [loses accent] oh! [hangs up]
- "Kenan, I don't wanna go to Alaska! Can we just stay here in America?"
- In "The Raffle":
- Kel thought it was "waffle". Even the delivery man thought so too.
[Kel just stands there]
Kenan: Tell me what happened!
Kel: That I don't get to keep.
- "Grab a seal, some a veal, and the Shaquille O'Neill, and meet me down by the ferris wheel. To be real!"
- Kenan's girly scream: "BEETTYYYYYYYYY!!!"
- Kel: "New Zealand?"
- "I'm Gonna Get You Kenan" has Kel tackling a nun, think she's the Jackhammer. Blasphemy, right?
- There's also the scene in the police station where he opens and closes the Jackhammer's cell door.
Kel: Oh, Mr. Jackahamma! The door's open! Oh, it's close! Wait, wait, wait, it's open! No, it's close! Ha-ha-ha-ha! Wanna come out?
- Kel doesn't recognize Kenan, who is in disguise.
Kel: Has anyone seen Kenan?
Kenan: Kel, it's me.
Kel: And I'm me.
- "Foul Bull" would have the duo looking at the newspaper of them being blamed for Ron Harper's injury.
Kenan: Oh no!
Kel: Aw, man!
Kenan: Kel, look!
Kel: I know! The pope canceled his trip to Acapulco!
- The part where they tried to keep the remote control for the TV away from Roger is priceless.
- "The Chicago Witch Trials"
- This dialogue:
Sharla: Don't worry, Kenan. She doesn't dislike you... yet.
Kenan: Well, if she's with you, she can't be picky. (long pause) Hi, Becky.
- Kel: Which trials?
- Sharla accidentally blew dust on Becky. It made her itchy. Kenan peaked to see her scratching.
Kenan: She's scratching!
Kel: Maybe she got dust blowin' on her.
Kenan: Oh yeah, that's realistic. She's a witch!
- Then Kenan walked up to her to sniff her, then walks back to the backroom. She smelled the barbecue sauce that was squirted on her.
Kenan: She smells like fire!
Kel: Maybe she was on fire.
Kenan: She wasn't on fire! She's a witch!
- "We, we, we, we... WE'VE BEEN ROBBED BY A CLOWN!!!"
- "Clothes Encounters" would have Kenan and Kel volleying insults about Rudy. They didn't notice she heard all that while they're dressing up.
Kenan: But I'll tell you one thing: if I do go out with her, man, I am not wearing this stupid, ugly, rice pants. You know, for somebody that works in a clothes store, she sure has bad taste in clothing.
Kel: Yeah, she got bad taste in perfume, too. She smells like a stinky water buffalo.
- The policemen in "Attack of the Bug Men" who are basically Kenan and Kel all grown up.