|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The "Broke Phi Broke" fraternity skits.
"We have no money, we are sharing jeans. If I go outside, I got the only clothing on!"
- Also the "School Spirit" skits on The College Dropout. Both sets of sketches were done by comedian and Kanye's friend DeRay Davis, best known for his days on Nick Cannon's Wild'N Out.
"When a lady walks up to me and says, "hey, y'know what's sexy?" I say, "No, I don't know what it is, but I bet I can add up all the change in your purse very fast!""
- Kanye himself has many ridiculous metaphors in his lyrics and tweets that also qualify for CMoF status.
- I specifically ordered Persian rugs with cherub imagery!!!
- When Kanye gets punk'd
"The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away."
- Kanye drunk and talking, the results are hilarious as always.
- be Kanye
- During the Runaway" video, Kanye is sitting at a table with some guests and his lady companion, a phoenix. One of the guests turns to him and asks if he knew that his girlfriend was a bird. He calmly turns a bit and flatly says "No, I was not aware."
- His infamous post-Katrina outburst was in pretty bad taste if for nothing else than a very poor choice of venue to start soapboxing. But looking back, the look on Mike Myers' face was priceless.
- The three testimonials on The College Dropout's "The New Workout Plan."
- How Kanye introduces his plan:
If you follow these instructions exactly, you might be able to pull you a rapper, a NBA player, man at least a dude with a car!
Consult your plastic surgeon before beginning this workout.
- The Blades of Glory dialogue in "Niggas in Paris" from Watch the Throne. Kanye took this clip and removed all references to "My Humps", resulting in...
Kanye: ... Got my niggas in Paris, and they goin' gorillas!
**beat drops out**
Jon Heder: - I don't even know what that means!
Will Ferrell: No one knows what it means, but it's provocative! Gets the people going!
**beat comes back**