The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- His performance of "Jesus Walks" at the Grammys. For all his douchebag moments, never let it be said that he can't put on a show.
- And his performance of Stronger for the Glow In The Dark tour.
- Kanye doing the Carlton dance to the song Take On Me
- How about that one performance of "Gold Digger" where he brought out an entire college marching band?
- "Let's have a toast for the douchebags..."
- His performance headlining at the Coachella festival in 2011 is being called "career-defining". That's with him singing/trying to sing the Heartbreak songs sans Auto-Tune and with him fucking up the lyrics on two of his earlier songs. Really though, how can you argue with an intro like this?
- To the readers of Pitchfork, the 10.0 rating received by My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy qualifies. To put this in perspective, this was the first perfect rating Pitchfork had given to a new studio album in eight years.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.