|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Lieri Bishop, an up-and-coming New Solars Commander and her aide, Major Naomi Evans board a battleship to earth to report the Neo Terrors' crimes to the Universal Federation. The captain of the ship who is of the Neo Terrors, Donny Bogan, has had a grudge on them since four years ago when they had sabotaged a kidnapping mission on earth and got him arrested. So he has his chance and brainwashes them. Now when the lights change in the battleship, their personalities switches to one that suits the crew and that's when the "sexual" party begins...
Kangoku Senkan or Prison Battleship is a visual novel series created by Black Lilith. The series follow Villain Protagonist Donny Bogan as he kidnaps and covertly brainwashes the central figure of the Universal Federation, to set up his own rise to power. It is consider by many as Black Lilith's second most popular franchise after Taimanin Asagi. The series includes three main title games, a four-episode anime OVA adaptation of the first visual novel, and a Spin-Off game, Kangoku Academia.
The Series has examples of:
- All Women Are Lustful
- Anti-Hero: Bohgan
- Asshole Victim: Lieri and Naomi.
- Bit Part Badguys: In the fourth episode turns out that Bohgan was this trope from Naomi and Bishop point of view, to the point that they don't even remembered him.
- Brainless Beauty: A "Too Dumb to live" variant.
- Bullying a Dragon: See Suicidal Overconfidence.
- The Dragon: Naomi Evans.
- Fan Disservice: Scat scene.
- Heel Face Brainwashing
- Jerkass: Bishop and Naomi.
- Fantastic Rank System: Comfort officers. Subverted, that isn't a actual rank.
- Pyrrhic Victory: After 4 years, Bohgan manages to complete his revenge, only to discover that his objectives don't even remember him
- Suicidal Overconfidence: 2 women vs a ship full of enemies.
- Straw Feminist: Bishop and Naomi.
- Too Dumb to Live: Bishop and Naomi. Despite them distrusted of Bohgan, accepted being escorted by him anyway.
- Unknown Rival / But for Me It Was Tuesday: Played for drama.
Redbell has examples of:
- Action Girl: Makoto Kikuchi has powerful legs.
- Faux Action Girl: In spite of that, she is knocked out by a punch.
- Boisterous Weakling: Makoto Threatens the guys with hitting them, but she is knocked out of a blow.
- Bullying a Dragon: Kicking the director's face was a bad idea.
- Butt Monkey: In Makoto's own words she is treated worse than livestock.
- Didn't Think This Through: Makoto agreed to be in a tv series, Of course she did not realize how risky it was to spend a month in the middle of the sea with no chance of escaping.
- Glass Cannon: Despite giving powerful kicks, Makoto faints after a single blow.
- Moral Myopia: Makoto is surprised that they were able to punch her, even when she is a girl. Although she gave him a kick in the face just a few seconds ago.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: Makoto giving the director a kick just makes things worse for her.
- Oh Crap: Makoto's reaction when she reading the script.
- Reluctant Fanservice Girl: Makoto Kikuchi does not like the suit they was given her for the movie. (her breasts feels tight and her ass stands out too.)
- Rich Bitch: It turns out that the rich people who hired her only wanted her as a sexual slave, being that they consider her a simple "commoner" who can not access more.