The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Alternate Character Interpretation - Is Matsuri greedy because she needs to fund the shrine, or does she love the shrine because it allows her to take in money? Either way, her system works quite well.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming - The entire series, with many outstanding moments (episode 15).
- Crowning Moment of Awesome - In episode 4. "Exclusively defensive security policy! The defensive power of our country is... Er... Only to be used if another country launches a military attack. It should only use... No... Take the minimum action necessary. You should take action only in those cases. In other words, you have no right to attack us. Now, if you'll excuse us." The soldiers are rendered absolutely speechless.
- Considering this anime originally aired in the summer of 2005 (right in the middle of a time period where the JSDF had personnel deployed in Iraq and the Indian Ocean to support the U.S. in Iraq and Afghanistan), it's probably a case of the scriptwriters taking a moment to lob an anvil about Article 9.
- Matsuri verbally owning their stuck up student presidency rival might count as well. Miko would agree.
- Crowning Moment of Funny - Yurie gets 5000 yen for her New Year's money. The God of Poverty comments on how he's never even seen any bills larger than 1000 yen, and touches it...only to cause it to turn into a 1000 yen bill. Cue disappointment on Yurie's part. Come to think of it, weren't the God of Poverty's powers supposed to be sealed while he remains within the town? Then again...
- From the same episode as the above, Yurie using her powers to turn her brother's "a little luck" fortune into a "super lucky" fortune, which causes the love affairs section to turn from "patience will be rewarded" to "on-and-off sexiness hell" (according to one subbing group).
- Moe Moe - Crom, count the moe!
- Toy Ship - Shou and Miko
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.