The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Dyeing for Your Art: Ryosuke Miura (who plays Ankh) had had his hair dyed and styled to play the role. His more "normal" hairstyle as Shingo Izumi is a wig.
- Fan Nickname: Japan has gone back to the tried and true method of numerical nicknames, giving Shintaro Goto the name "5103" (5=Go, 10=Tou, 3=San).
- Some English-speaking fans call Goto "Cakebitch". Also "Broto", in reference to a fansub group using this as a "translation" for the times when Date addresses him as "Goto-chan".
- Kougami is known as the "Cakeboss."
- Barney for the Dinosaur Greeed.
- "Lefty" for Ankh (Lost).
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Shingo Izumi, and Ankh's "human" form in a sense, was Beetle Sazer and the Tiger Orphenoch in Kamen Rider Decade.
- You might recognize Takashi Ukaji, the man who played President Kougami, as Mon-chan from the 20th Century Boys films.
- Akira Date was R5.
- In #17, we meet the Chiefu... of a kendo club.
- And in #27 Megumi is one of a pair of female bikers who fight the Yummy... and win.
- In the 21 Core Medals movie, Yoshimune is played by Ken Matsudaira, who played the very same character in the 25-year Jidai Geki TV series Abarenbō Shōgun.
- Isao Sasaki makes an appearance in the Let's Go Kamen Rider film as the adult version of one of the children Eiji and Kotaro Nogami befriend, who, oddly enough, is also the father of another one of those children.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Joji Nakata, a.k.a. Alucard is The Narrator for OOO and the voice of the Birth System.
- Yukana, aka Four Murasame, C.C. and Tears Grants, voices Mezool.
- The legendary Akira Kushida's voice coming from the O Scanner.
- Kazari's voice actor was part of certain musicals that lend themselves to Tokusatsu a lot.
- Ankh's Body is voiced by Miyu Irino.
- Giru, the Dinosaur Greeed from Movie Wars Core, is voiced by Kenji Hamada, who voiced a certain German shepherd...
- Meaningful Release Date: By accident, due to the 2011 Earthquake. Episode 28, the 1000th episode of Kamen Rider in total, broadcast on April 3, 2011, forty years to the day since Kamen Rider first aired.
- Name's the Same: Believe it or not, Billy Zane played a character called Os in the TV-movie Invincible, itself a Follow the Leader of The Matrix.
- The LaToraTah combo is one just a few letters away from the Beast Wars Expanded Universe's Rartorata. TFwiki even acknowledges it.
- Hiroaki Iwanaga, who plays Date/the first Kamen Rider Birth, previously played Captain Eiji Ishiguro in Tomica Hero Rescue Force.
- Chiyoko's surname "Shiraishi" is written the same as Mako's in kanji (lit. "white stone").
- Crosses into Hilarious in Hindsight considering the source material - Tokugawa Yoshimune from The Movie goes by the incognito name Tokuda Shinnosuke. He does have the jawline to match...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.