The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- The intro to season 2 is one giant CMOA. While this troper is no fan of the band playing the song, the video manages to capture everything he loves about Fukumoto's works. They even managed to put in a cameo of Kurosawa!
- Every time Kaiji wins a game, or has luck on his side... Even if it usually won't last long.
- The finale to Underground Chinchiro. By realizing Ohtsuki would be looking at Kaiji's hands, waiting for him to grab the 4-5-6 dice since he would naturally think Kaiji would grab the dice if he knew they were cheats, Kaiji discerns that the first two dice rolls were made using legitimate dice since Ohtsuki was looking at Kaiji's eyes. Even after Kaiji grabs the dice and exposes the 4-5-6 dice on the third roll, he gives in to Ohtsuki's desperation to "play using loaded dice". Ohtsuki accepts, thinking he'll at most lose 1 million Perica. Then Kaiji and gang busts out their own trio of dice: completely covered in ones, meaning Ohtsuki has to pay quintuple. One 2.5 million Perica payout later and he tries to limp away to lick his wounds...Until Kaiji reminds him that the dealer deals twice in Underground Chinchiro. A rule Ohtsuki implemented to help him cheat. In one night, Kaiji earns 18 million Perica, completely and utterly ruining Ohtsuki. When it's do or die, you do not FUCK with Kaiji.
- "Sit the fuck down. You're dealing again." - Kaiji
- Finding an easy way to tilt a damned BUILDING ?! Now that's pure Badass genius.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.