|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Justin Time is a an edutainment show aimed at the preschool crowd. It was produce by Guru studios. It airs on Disney Junior in Canada and PBS Sprout in the US.
The show focuses on a young boy named Justin, his Imaginary Friend Squidgee and their friend, a girl named Olive. In each episode Justin faces some type of problem or issue. Then Olive will take Justin and Squidgee on an adventure through different cultures, countries and time periods. The adventure somehow leads Justin to the solution to his problem. Then he and Squidgee return home to fix whatever triggered the adventure in the first place.
Justin Time features examples of...
- Anachronism Stew :The show does occasionally fall into this, in spite of it's best efforts.
- Imaginary Friend : Squidgee
- Fridge Logic : You notice how Olive never appears in the scenes set at Justin's house? Maybe Squidgee isn't the only Imaginary Friend on the show.
- Magic Skirt : Olive turns this into an art form. The most notable example is when she did this in a hula skirt, despite being dragged across a beach.
- Viewers Are Goldfish : Justin certainly seems to be. The lesson of the day is done at least twice in each episode. Once at Justin's home and once during the adventure.