The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The game explains why there couldn't possibly be a mosasaur at the park before it shows up... but unless I missed it somehow, they don't explain how they got past that problem when there turns out to be one.
- Why did Nima take Gerry and Jess hostage at the end of Episode 1? As far as I can tell, she was pretty much in the clear at that point, and just had to ride the rescue out to get her pay. Did she just grab the Idiot Ball, or was there something I missed?
- I think its because she would be investigated once they are saved. Eveyone else had a reason to be on the island, they would want to know who she was.
- And there is a time limit for the can of shaving cream before the coolant runs out and the dino embryos die. She needed to get the can to her contact ASAP, so waiting until they get back to the mainland isn't an option for her.
- Why did Yoder betray Jess and Gerry near the end? It really serves no purpose at all, especially since they weren't responsible for any of his hardships.
- It DOES serve a purpose. It shows us how mentally damaged Yoder has become due to the deaths of his friends. He wants to use the money to honor his fallen comrades, but his desperation to do so caused him to not think his plans through. He couldn't just take Jess and Gerry with him, because then he'd risk getting ratted out by them. The way he was getting the money was illegal. He thought he didn't have a choice. Just because you yourself can think of something else Yoder could've done instead of betraying them, doesn't mean he could've thought of it himself at that point.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.