|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Junsui Adolescence is a Girls Love Manga dealing with a student who falls in love with a member of the faculty. It spans one volume and was originally serialized in the Girls Love anthology Yuri Hime.
Nanao is an average high school girl who happens to be in love with the School Nurse. Matsumoto is an average School Nurse who happens to be in love with her medical assistant Nanao. Hilarity and drama ensues as the two go about their romance surprisingly unbothered by the legal system. They are not the only two to be romantically involved this story. There's another set of school girls and a gym teacher named Hanada who had a fling with her music teacher back when she went to school. Hilarity and drama follow them as well.
This work contains examples of the following tropes:
- Cloudcuckoolander: Abi. Not as out-there as some, but spacey enough not to tell when a guy's trying to pick her up or realize she's in love with her best friend.
- Erotic Eating
- First-Name Basis: The lack of it is noteworthy sometimes too!
- It took a while, but now it is played straight
- Forceful Kiss
- Girlish Pigtails: The tsundere is even wearing them!
- Girls Love
- Hot for Student: And lots of it.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: Abi during the Beach Episode.
- Lost Wedding Ring: Averted, by the fact she broke off the engagement.
- Parental Obliviousness: Either Nanao's parents don't know about her staying over at Matsumoto's house, or they're very open minded.
- Say It with Hearts
- Scenery Porn: The backgrounds are very pretty, especially in First Love Canon and Summer Window Syndrome.
- Schoolgirl Lesbians
- School Nurse
- Secret Relationship
- "Shut Up" Kiss
- Tsundere: There are two of them. Nanao is the nicer one.
- Two-Teacher School: More like one teacher and a nurse.