|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Devon is not a place renowned for its contribution to the soul music business.
Well, with one exception- Joss Stone, 1987- present. She has two Brit Awards and a Grammy to her name.
She Does Not Like Shoes, frequently performing barefoot.
Not to be confused with Joss Whedon.
- The Soul Sessions (2003)
- Mind Body & Soul (2004)
- Introducing Joss Stone (2007)
- Colour Me Free! (2009)
- L P 1 (2011)
This musician contains examples of:
- Break Up Song: You Had Me,
- Cover Version: Did an album of them
- Executive Meddling: left her recording company over that
- The Cover Changes the Gender: Her cover of "Fell In Love With A Girl" by The White Stripes.
- Supergroup : In a group with Mick Jagger