The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Ear Worm -- The Liberty Tree song in the Disney movie.
- Special Effects Failure -- The film includes some very obvious matte paintings.
- Squick -- When Johnny accidentally put his hand into molten silver, the scar tissue fused his fingers together.
- The fingers still work, the problem is that they didn't get a real doctor and the herb-woman wrapped his thumb into the palm, and it healed that way, so no thumb-action. Dr. Warren says he can fix it, when he finally gets a good look at it at the very end of the book. Not good enough to go back to smithing, but good enough to hold a gun at least.
- Unfortunate Implications -- This book was published in 1943. Wherever black people are featured, it's racist as hell.
- The movie (1957) rectifies this by just not having black people. (Except for Jonathan Lyte's servants, but they hardly get any lines.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.