|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The Golden Age
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Helion taking out a pocket watch and advising Daphne and Phaethon to hurry up and commence making out before the war council convenes.
- "Helion had determined that no gentleman would wear anything other than formal morning dress on the sun."
- Iron Woobie: Atkins, and most of the Peers in the end.
War of the Dreaming
- Alas, Poor Villain:
- Manannan, the selkie King, who was trying his damndest to keep his people from being utterly destroyed.
- Arguably Azrael, who wished to make men independent of both Acheron and Heaven.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome:
Pendrake: "Maybe these supernatural beings are pretty tough. Let's see how the magic of modern science stands up to them. I have the presidential emergency launch device in my car and can code in new targets. The bad guys foolishly disabled their own ability to override the launch signal. I can hit any spot on the planet. Let's nuke Acheron.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: "Something about an old goat on a wheelchair?"
- Fashion Victim Villain: Azrael, due to being a Fish Out of Temporal Water
Chronicles of Chaos
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Everything near the end of Titans of Chaos. Also, see anything involving the Red Soldier. Even his introduction.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Fugitives of Chaos. Strip tease. See Girl-On-Girl Is Hot for more explanation.
- Or instead, Colin's conversion experience.
- At one point, Victor and Quentin carry Colin bodily out of a restaurant after he's made one comment too many. The maitre d' requests an explaination.
Amelia: "...Well...We're British."