Jessica "Jessie" Cave (born 1987) is an English actress who played Lavender Brown in the Harry Potter films. Before then, she was largely unknown, but got the role of Lavender thanks to her audition, in which she made out with Rupert Grint on a couch. She looked at the script, which wrote Lavender as a ditz, and then played this to the hilt, hamming it up for all to see. The result is an adorably despicable take on Lavender, and fame for Jessie Cave.
Jessie is the creator of a website called Pindippy, which contains art and comedy sketches.
- Cranford (2007) as a villager
- Summerhill (2008) as Stella
- Inkheart (2008) as a water nymph
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009) as Lavender Brown
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II (2011) as Lavender Brown
- Sadie J (2011) as Hermione
- Great Expectations (2012 adaptation) as Biddy
- Blue Eyes
- Death by Adaptation: Now you feel bad for laughing at her, don't you?
- Gender Blender Name
- Glasses Girl: In this interview.
- Large Ham
- One-Scene Wonder: Watch her in the hospital scene in Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince. "Where is he? Where's my Won-Won?" and later "He senses my presence!"
- Take That: When asked what Lavender Brown's favorite book would be, she replied Twilight because Lavender is "such a romantic."
- What Beautiful Eyes!