Jennifer Lawrence, born 15 August 1990, is an Academy Award nominated actress.
- Winter's Bone as Ree Dolly, her Star-Making Role
- X-Men: First Class as Mystique
- The Hunger Games as Katniss Everdeen
- The Beaver as Norah
- Like Crazy as Sam
- The Bill Engvall Show as Lauren Pearson
- The Poker House as Agnes Baily
Provides examples of:
- Absolute Cleavage: Some of her outfits worn at premieres of The Hunger Games. Holy Crap.
- Adorkable: As she demonstrates in any interview.
- Adult Child: Describes herself as such in interviews, even getting into serious discussions with people about Harry Potter.
- Also parodied in this segment of MTV After Hours
Jennifer: Why aren't you laughing at me? Everything I say is funny and adorable. Everything.
- Blue Eyes
- Dyeing for Your Art: Worked out and underwent heavy make-up for Mystique, and went brunette for Katniss.
- Hair of Gold
- Non-Singing Voice: Averted - she sang Rue's Lullaby for The Hunger Games movie. Though she did need someone to whistle for her, as she says she is pants at whistling.
- Also averted when she sings along to "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" in The Poker House.
- One of Us:
Josh Hutcherson: "When I got cast, she called me up for one of those five-minute 'Excited to work with you, blah, blah, blah' things. The conversation started with her saying, 'Think about a catheter going in – ouch!' and then turns into a 45-minute rant about zombies and the apocalypse."
- Romance on the Set: With X-Men co-star Nick Hoult.