An Oscar-winning actress, born December 12, 1970, best known for such movies as Labyrinth, The Rocketeer, Requiem for a Dream, Dark City, Nine, A Beautiful Mind, and Hulk. She's married to Paul Bettany.
This actress contains examples of:
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: Esquire magazine once claimed that her eyebrows were one of the great things about America.
- Dull Surprise: A lot of her earlier roles, such as Labyrinth.
Sarah: (to her brother) "I hate yooooou!"
The Nostalgia Chick: "And I hate yooooooooour acting!"
- She did get quite a lot better, however.
- Green Eyes
- Ms. Fanservice: In her early twenties years. The Hot Spot is mostly known for the scene she goes topless.
- One-Scene Wonder: Her role as the young Deborah is one of the most memorable aspects of Once Upon a Time in America, despite her having very little screen time (in a 4-hour-long movie, no less).
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: One of the most triumphant real-life examples.
- Romance on the Set: She met husband Paul Bettany while filming A Beautiful Mind.
- And earlier boyfriend Bill Campbell filming The Rocketeer.