|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Everybody Remembers the Stripper: Her scandal at the 2004 Super Bowl drew more attention afterwards than the actual game.
- Growing the Beard: Control, her third album, was where she found her voice.
- Jumping the Shark: Many of her fans miss the old days when she focused on writing music with a good beat instead of extremely sexual lyrics.
- Never Live It Down: Her "Wardrobe Malfunction" at the 2004 Super Bowl.
- No Such Thing as Bad Publicity: One theory was that the "malfunction" mentioned above was a deliberate attempt on her part to invoke this trope.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.