- The totally Not Safe for Work Dorothy Goes To Hell is one great moment after the other. But the best part by far is the ending. Seriously, just watch that video, spoiling anything would be unforgivable (it does however require knowledge of Return to Oz, so you might want to watch his review of it first).
- MUNKY CHEEZ!!!
- In his review of the new Ghostbusters game, the Nerd gets ready to slam it with James, he is put in his place when James says that it is NOT shitty. The look on the Nerd's face is absolutely hilarious.
- The fourth Monster Madness has had plenty, thanks in part to most of the movie's being terrible.
- Reenacting James Earl Jones providing voice work for Darth Vader while wearing the witch doctor costume for Exorcist II.
- The entire Infra-man review. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Wait a minute, dynamite exploded? Don't be silly.
- MORE FOOOOOG!
- "YOU PISSIN' IN MAH WOODS, BOY!? GIMME DAT DICK! BIGFOOT RIP DICK OFF!"
- Him and Mike review the menu screen (No, really) of the Super Mario Bros Super Show: Mario's Greatest Movie Moments DVD just to show how bizarre it is. They poke fun at Inspector Gadget's tour of the menu screen and proceed to mimic him throughout the review.
- It gets even funnier when they start impersonating Inspector Gadget with an animated Gadget image super-imposed over their faces.
James: (As Inspector Gadget) You fucked up.
- You think that's funny? Watch Gadget explain Cinemassacre for us.
- From his review of The Shining during his movie segment:
James: Oh no! Not Tuesday!
- The entirety of Michelangelo's Pizza Taste Test where James and his friends try out Mikey's various pizza recipes.
James: That was pretty good actually.
Female: You want another one?
James: *quickly* No.
- And there's the ending:
James: Michelangelo, you're disgusting! You are no longer my favorite turtle. Fuck you for inventing these horrible pizzas.
Everyone: (While Flipping the Bird, turtle style) FUCK YOU, MICHELANGELO!
- During his Fifth Monster Madness (Sequel-A-Thon) in the Nightmare on Elm Street review, he notes that Wes Craven seems to have a thing for booby traps. He then muses that Wes Craven should've directed the Home Alone movies. Cut to a clip of Home Alone 2 where a makeshift flamethrower burns the head of a photoshopped Freddy Krueger with high pitched screaming.
- Also, his convoluted theory about Ygor from Son of Frankenstein
- The Mailbag Episodes, where he reads and responds to some of the emails (and YouTube messages) that he receives from his fans: some of the best and some of the worst. This includes nice emails, funny emails, hatemail and the such. One of the funniest has got to be in Episode 3, where he receives a positive email from a fan whose grasp of the English language is greatly put in question (and likely a joke email), and the further James gets reading it, the less control he has over his laughter. The email ends with a line that sends James into uncontrollable laughter: Live like a windrammer as you fuck.