The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- You start out as a rustic bumkin from a sleepy litte village. You can end an Emperor, married to a Sultry Empress AND the Empress's long lost Pure Hearted She's Got Legs Cousin, who also happened to be your Childhood Friend and SHE had a Crush on you since Childhood. Oh, and you all can have a threesome before taking the throne. Woo hoo!
- Or a God but....ItGotWorse.
- If you choose to kill Captain Sen, the dialogue choice enabling you to let Aishi finish him off is an Ironic Echo of what he said to try to justify his Moral Event Horizon crossing.
Spirit Monk: If I help you, you'll only tell the others what I've done. I have to let you go.
- Sagacious Zu takes on Death's Hand himself, holding him off long enough for you to escape. Despite losing, he tricks Death's Hand into cutting through one of the pillars, bringing the entire fortress down on both of them.
- Sky tricks Death's Hand into a trap, setting explosives off and crushing his entourage, enabling you to face him alone.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.