The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Awesome Music: Vince Guaraldi's reprise of "Linus and Lucy" from A Charlie Brown Christmas is even better with that little flute bit added.
- Everyone Is Jesus in Purgatory: You bet.
- Memetic Mutation: "I got a rock."
- Narm Charm: Some of the children providing the voices were too young to understand their lines, resulting in the classic awkward delivery that later became a staple of all Peanuts specials.
- Nightmare Fuel: The whole "Snoopy in no man's land" sequence. That eerie Guaraldi music (coupled with the air-raid siren) doesn't help.
- The Woobie: Charlie Brown, as always; Linus, when he is still freezing in the pumpkin patch at 4 a.m.
- Probably the most extreme example for Charlie Brown. Apparently this child is even deeply hated by adults, so much so that they would all give him a rock as opposed to candy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.