The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The entire sequence after George realizes Bedford Falls is back to normal again and lets the whole town know about it. Both funny AND heartwarming due to how insane with relief and happiness George is now.
- "I'm all right! I'm aaalllright!"
- "He's making violent love to me, mother!"
- The scene when Mary is hiding in a bush after accidentally losing her robe, and George exploits the situation for all it's worth.
George: Maybe I could sell tickets!
- After serenading George and Mary on their wedding night, Bert the cop and Ernie the cab driver share a tender moment...and then Bert smacks Ernie upside the head.
- George's mother shares this conversation with her maid during George's wedding:
Ma Bailey: First Harry, now George. Annie, we're just two old maids now.
Annie: You speak for yourself, Mrs. B.
- During the final scene where Annie adds her money to the pile, she adds the line,
"I saved this money for a divorce in case I ever got a husband!"
- Every time the wooden ball on the staircase falls off. You'd think in fifteen years of marriage George would get around to fixing it, but I guess not. And then at the very end it turns Heartwarming when George actually kisses the thing, he's so happy that he has his life back.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.