Libertarian, atheist cartoonist simultaneously juggling three original comics series, ownership and operation of a comics publisher, a dedicated following (known as Horndogs) all at once, while contributing to the Space Monkey Mafia Studios website. He has described himself as one of the most hated cartoonists, and Horndog specifically as "the most hated comic on the planet". Please keep the Rule of Cautious Editing Judgement in mind if you'd care to contribute to this page.
Not much is known about him, but what has been gathered is that he was born in New York, lives in Florida, and advocates the use and legalization of marijuana. Outside of his comics work, his art has promoted rap artists.
Official website here.
Best known for:
Tropes exhibited by Isaac and/or his works include:
- Author Appeal: His female characters have large asses and breasts, which are predominately shown. He also seems to have a strong affinity for black women, as evidenced by some of his pornographic work.
- Bleached Underpants: Tales of the Unrefined and unrelated porn drawings.
- Creator Thumbprint: Marijuana use, Libertarianism, Atheism.
- Erudite Stoner: Baranoff himself, and his fictional protagonists.
- The Merch: Mystic Studios Productions has many items.
- N-Word Privileges: Baranoff's use of the word nigga in his comics has never been criticized.
- Parody: Often.
- Self-Deprecation: Exhibited often.
- Sphere Eyes: Often used in his character design.
- Take That: Posted a video on YouTube calling Zinnia Jones, The Amazing Atheist and Lee Doren (How The World Works) the "dumbest people on YouTube" (in that exact order). Following Fan Dumb Backlash from The Amazing Atheist's fans, he bumped AA up to the number one spot.
- Underground Comics
- White Void Room: Appears occasionally in the Funny Animal comic titles as a stylistic Shout-Out to American Splendor. Inverted in Soft Desire, which occasionally features black, featureless backgrounds.