The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Tear Jerkers for the movies:
- When talking about Yinsen's family, Yinsen asks if Tony has anyone to return home to. Tony silently indicates the negative. Yinsen marvels that Tony is a man who has everything, yet nothing.
- " My family is dead. I'm going to see them now... Don't waste your life, Stark..."
- "I shouldn't be alive, unless it was for a reason. I'm not crazy, Pepper. I just finally know...what I have to do...and I know in my heart, it's right."
- "My greatest creation... was you, Tony."
- Ivan crying in the corner for his dying father.
- Subtle Bilingual Bonus with Ivan at the start of the scene. Anton calls his name a few times. Ivan ignores him. Anton uses Ivan's diminutive name (the one more associated with his youth), Vanya. Ivan pays attention.
- A fridge tear jerker from 2 when Tony is in his suit, munching on a donut, sitting in a giant donut, wearing shades. Although this scene is Played for Laughs, when you subtract the amusing background music used in the scene and the inherently funny nature of Iron Man sitting in a donut, this is a really depressing scene. He had just gotten into a fight with Rhodey, who in response had taken his Mark II suit to the Air Force, trashing both their friendship and Tony's desire to keep his tech private. His palladium poisoning was getting critical, with possibly mere days for him to live, especially if he kept on accelerating it by using his armor. And after an attempted night of over-the-top partying was crashed by his best friend, Tony was so desperate to spend the last days of his life enjoying himself in new ways that he was reduced to sitting there on top of a donut store while wearing his armor, and eating some donuts. Good thing Nick Fury showed up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.