|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "STAY OUT OF MY CORRIDOR!"
- Which then got topped by Alton digging himself deeper in a hole when he was caught in the corridor...again.
- Mario Batali mocking the automated announcer in an early episode.
"I was not mocking your announcer, good sir, merely repeating what she said in a different tone of voice!"
- Kandagawa taunting Sakai in Battle Lotus Root, which was funny in and of itself, reached a head after Kandagawa made a long strip out of one lotus root and presented it to Sakai, remarking "You wanna wear this belt?" Sakai finally snapped, telling Kandagawa to leave him alone and finally shouting "You're always bothering people! Nobody LIKES you!"
- In one episode of the Japanese Iron Chef, the challenger brought his mentor as a guest/assistant. During the battle, the mentor was looking over the shoulder of one of the assistants working on the challenger's side when suddenly, the mentor flat-out punches him! And when asked why he did that, the mentor said something like "Oh, he wasn't doing it right.".
- The look on Chen's face when the secret ingredient is unveiled... in Battle Yogurt. He then wins.
- There is a Rice battle involving Chen that was never officially dubbed. Chairman Kaga's introduction of the theme ingredient is a sight to behold.
- The Holiday episode in 2011 of Iron Chef America (Symon vs Morimoto) had Alton constantly letting you know that the theme ingredient was HIS fruitcake.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.