The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "I WANT MY SLAW!" 
- "YOU HAVE YOUR SLAW SIR!"
- "What kinda chikin you want meestur?"
- GIR's doom song.
- "Why would you draw that?" 
- RIDE THE PIG!
- "Television is stupid."
- TACOS!! 
- I'm dancin' like a monkey!
- WHY WAS THERE BACON IN THE SOAP?! 
- I made it myself!
- Guess who made... WAFFLES!!
- GIR, your waffles have sickened me. FETCH ME THE BUCKET!
- My squeedlyspooch! 
- MY SPINE! 
- Sh sh sh sh... I'm making..... TOAST!!! 
- Arms... like... NOODLES!
- You can't tell, but that stuff's really itchy.
- A dimension of PURE DOOKY!!! 
- A room... with a MOOSE!! 
- NOOOOO!!!!! .....wait a minute, did you say moose?
- "Things he DOO"? What's your problem?
- SON, THERE HAD BETTER NOT BE ANY WALKING DEAD UP THERE!!
- It's nothing to worry about, Dad! And I said I was sorry about that!
- GIR dancing to Mr Wonderful.
- YOU GONNA MAKE BISCUITS?! YOU GONNA MAKE BISCUITS?! YOUUUUU GONNNA MAYKE BISSSCUIIITS! YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU GOOOOOOONNNNNAAAAA MAAAAAAAAAAKE BIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSCUIIIIIIIITSSSSSSS?
- Dib's freakishly huge head.
- "NOT SCIENTIFICALLY POSSIBLE!" 
- ↑ Somebody at a restaurant arguing with the clerk about coleslaw, which is right in front of him.
- ↑ Skoodge's reaction to the Tallest's image of him being attacked by the Slaughtering Rat People.
- ↑ GIR loves food, especially Mexican food. Author Appeal?
- ↑ Self-explanatory.
- ↑ An organ that Irkens have.
- ↑ When Zim delivers the above line, Dib notes that humans don't have squeedlyspooches, only for Gaz to respond that she has one.
- ↑ An advert for aspirin.
- ↑ What Do You Mean Its Not Awesome
- ↑ Inherently Funny Words.
- ↑ Zim's Cool and Unusual Punishment.
- ↑ Nobody could be as excited for Peace Day as Professor Membrane.
- ↑ Professor Membrane is voiced by Rodger Bumpass, the voice of Squidward, and the man who dared to be as excited as Membrane was voiced by Justin Roiland using his Mr. Meeseeks voice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.