|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
At present time the mod contains 70 complete characters with extensive dialogue, 33 of which have been fitted with voices by amateur Voice Actors. Approximately 125,000 words of dialogue are currently included in the mod, making the majority of the new characters more talkative than original Skyrim NPC's.
Provides examples of:
- AI Is a Crapshoot: Relic, ancient robotic remnant of Dwemer artificing may turn evil and rather nutty when improperly repaired.
- All There in the Manual: The mod's website contains a map with the locations of all current NPC's as well as lists on which ones have voices; none of this is available in-game.
- Conspiracy Theorist: Godrod the Hammer
- Embarrassing First Name: Hagravi Gray-wave, picked on for the similarity of his name to Hagraven, a harpy-like species of creatures.
- Evil Sounds Deep: Dagri'Lon
- Laughably Evil: Relic's initial and improperly repaired states have a disturbing fascination with the insides of organic beings.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: 70 at last count, all of whom have a lot of things to say.
- Lost Technology: Relic is a remnant of the Dwemer.
- One Last Job: Orenius Scilus is semi-retired, seeking to catch one last thief.
- Parental Incest: Rongeir has a less than savoury relationship with his daughter, Shelur.
- Raised by Orcs: Bergrisar, raised by giants.
- Retired Monster: Dravos the Dremora freely admits that he was not a good person back when he served Mehruns Dagon, and doesn't seem at all remorseful over what he did, but nowadays he's content to just live in the Riften Watchtower and pass the time chatting with travelers.