The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- ICP thought that Woodstock '99 was too expensive. So, they taped $100 bills to some beach balls, and threw them into the audience. Then they brought out bigger beach balls, taped $500 each onto them, and did the same thing.
- ICP organized a turkey drive around Thanksgiving in Detroit.
- Sugar Slam's Super Live Toy Drive, organized by Violent J's ex-girlfriend, Michelle Rapp (Sugar Slam). While the infomercial for the toy drive was SNL parody fodder, the actual toy drive itself was awesome.
- Each donation with a value of $5 received a christmas CD. (This wasn't no half-assed CD with a couple of lame songs, it was a full album of christmas songs by several Psychopathic Records artists that you couldn't get anywhere else. For a mere $5 donation.)
- Their autobiographical song "Behind the Paint" includes a line that will bring a smile to the face of any nerd or freak who was rejected by the pretty girls for not dressing cool or being able to afford a nice car:
Violent J: Look beneath the paint, bitch. It's the scrubs who won!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.