|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Rutsu is content with her life. She has a budding career as a novelist and a functional relationship with her boyfriend/editor, Ryuuji. However, when she meets Tamaki, a lesbian fan of her work who sees homoerotic subtext in her writing, Rutsu is forced to reconsider her sexuality and what she wants from life.
This manga provides examples of:
- Closet Key: Tamaki is Rutsu's
- Doting Parent: Den
- Gayngst: Tamaki tries to avoid Gayngst by vowing to only date fellow lesbians, but then she falls in love with Rutsu, who has a boyfriend.
- Love At First Sight: Tamaki for Rutsu.
- Love Hurts
- Most Writers Are Writers
- Romantic Runner-Up: Ryuuji. It's not that he's a bad boyfriend — he's just the wrong gender.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: Den is the one who accidentally tells Tamaki that Rutsu's still with Ryuuji and is two-timing them both. To be fair though, they probably would have found out eventually.
- Write Who You Know: Rutsu's stories mirror her real-life events.
- Your Cheating Heart: Rutsu ends up dating Tamaki and Ryuuji at the same time, without them knowing about it. It comes back to bite her in the ass when they find out.