|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Indie Brawl is a multiplayer, 2-dimensional Fighting Game that pits some of the most famous characters from indie games against each other. Think of it as an indie version of Super Smash Brothers. Started by the guys at TIG Source, it's a project where everyone can contribute by making graphics, coding, or just by giving suggestions. It works surprisingly well, and the latest version includes 6 completed characters and 3 completed stages.
Features characters and stages from:
- Chzo Mythos / The Art of Theft
- Noitu Love
- Lyle in Cube Sector
- Bonesaw: The Game
- Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden
- Yume Nikki
- Knytt Stories
- Clean Asia
- Mondo Medicals / Mondo Agency
- World of Goo
- I Wanna Be the Guy
- An Untitled Story
- Dwarf Fortress
- Immortal Defense
- Mighty Jill Off
- Crayon Physics
- Rescue The Beagles
- Death Worm
- It was also supposed to contain a stage and characters from Cave Story, but Nicalis didn't give their permission.
And Provides Examples Of:
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The Iji Medley.
- Life Meter
- Massive Multiplayer Crossover
- Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny: Obviously.
- Womb Level: The Heart of Chzo