|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Broken Base: Reviewers, fans, casual viewers, all possible groups are split!
- Contested Sequel
- Critical Dissonance: Inverted. Critics generally enjoyed it, while more hardcore fans loathed it.
- Hate Dumb: A LOT of the haters seem to have made up their minds to hate it before they even knew what it was about, solely because it was new and came after two widely-loathed films that sullied George Lucas' reputation.
- Older Than They Think: The 1999 video-game Indiana Jones and The Infernal Machine used Soviets as villains and featured Sufficiently Advanced Aliens from another dimension as a major plot point about nine years before this movie did.
- Ruined FOREVER
- The Scrappy: Mutt, to some people.
- Special Effect Failure: To a few, both the prairie dogs and the monkeys.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: A common complaint of the dissers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.