The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Indy looking at a photo of the late Henry, Sr., complete with the musical cue from the previous film.
- Early on in the movie, Indy reveals that Marcus and his father both died, and with Mac betraying him, he's completely alone. This brought tears, only for a reprise of crying when Indy finds Marion and Mutt again.
- The line by Indy's friend Charles (Jim Broadbent): We seem to have reached the age where life stops giving us things and starts taking them away.
- Thankfully that later lead to a happy subversion (as well as a happy tear-jearker) when Indy found he had a son, and both he and Charles get their jobs back.
- Not to mention the way John William's score is precisely aimed to work these moments to the hilt. I now can't hear the Grail theme without tearing up at the thought of Henry Jones Sr's death.
- Mac's sacrifice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.