|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Indiana Jones And The Infernal Machine is a 3D action-platformer game based on the Indiana Jones film series, developed for the PC by Lucas Arts and published in November 1999. Ports were subsequently developed by Factor 5 and HotGen for the Nintendo 64 and Game Boy Color respectively.
Indiana Jones And The Infernal Machine provides examples of:
- Abnormal Ammo: There's a cheat that makes your bazooka fire rubber chickens.
- Character Name and the Noun Phrase
- Dirty Communists: These play the role of the nazis, years before the fourth movie.
- Eternal Engine
- Final Boss New Dimension
- Minecart Madness
- Obvious Beta: The N64 version. One of the most memorable glitches had to be the fact that in one level, when you tried to drop into a cave since access seemed impossible, when Indy fell in the water and you tried to resurface, he just swam through the air. Effective for getting in the cave, but he just drowned.
- Sufficiently Advanced Aliens: Heavily implied with Marduk, who lives in another dimension that can be accessed by portal (also years before the fourth movie).