|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb is an action game from the year 2003.
Has the examples of:
- Bodyguard Babes: The Feng twins, Marshall Kai's personal bodyguards.
- Character Name and the Noun Phrase
- Demonic Possession: One of the boss fights is against Mei Ying, who has been possessed by the demon Kong Tien.
- Do Not Drop Your Weapon: Enemies lose their weapons when you hit them hard enough.
- Drill Tank: Von Beck tries kill to Indy Mei Ying late in the game with a tank.
- Escape Sequence: The aforementioned Drill Tank segment.
- Everything's Even Worse with Sharks: Featured on some aquatic levels.
- Falling Chandelier of Doom
- Faux Action Girl: Mei Ying.
- Giant Squid: There's a boss fight against one.
- Human Sacrifice
- I Have You Now, My Pretty
- Improvised Weapon
- Indy Hat Roll: Some closing doors force you to do this.
- Machete Mayhem: One of the additional weapons.
- Never Smile At a Crocodile: First encounter with Von Beck has him attacked by a giant albino alligator.
- Shovel Strike: A shovel is one of the obtainable weapons.
- Those Wacky Nazis: Albrecht Von Beck.
- Yellow Peril: Marshall Kai.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.