The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- X Meets Y
- The Escapist pegs it as "If Freddy Krueger was James Bond".
- Paprika or eXistenZ meets Ocean's Eleven.
- A quote that is used prominently in TV spots called it James Bond meets The Matrix, pulled from Peter Travers's review in Rolling Stone.
- Nolan says, it's James Bond meets Dark City.
- Ocean's 11 / Catch Me If You Can meets Dark City.
- According to CollegeHumor: The integral of (The Departed + The Matrix)^2 x (Minority Report + Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind + Shutter Island + The Dark Knight) + Juno = Inception
- Ocean's Eleven meets Psychonauts.
- The role of an Architect is like playing a mix of Psychonauts and Little Big Planet.
- It's a heist movie...written by Philip K. Dick.
- James Bond meets Ghost in the Shell
- Ink and The Matrix.
- All of the above with a dash of Silent Hill 2.
- Mal herself is the mix of Agent Smith and Pyramid Head.
- Plus some Edith Piaf in the mix.
- ↑ Though that was likely CollegeHumor's intent, the writen equation states that Inception is equal to the integral of an unspecified function with respect to an unspecified variable, which also happens to be equal to (The Departed + The Matrix)^2 x (Minority Report + Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind + Shutter Island + The Dark Knight) + Juno. E=MC Hammer aside, the point stands that Inception is really damn complicated.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.