|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Fridge Logic: Maybe baseball chalklines weren't the best place to hide a suitcase-worth of crystal meth, considering people have to slide on them, face-first, quite frequently. And then have to take drug tests.
- Raph put it in large amounts of chalk, so it would be diluted too little to have any real effect. Or else the guy chalking it would be moving a lot faster.
- Is it really Fridge Logic when you're saying that can't be good before the credits even begin to roll?
- So, do members of the Witness Protection Program make up the entire population of Albuquerque with the exception of main characters?
- That explains a lot about Albuquerque to this troper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.