|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
In Nomine Satanis / Magna Veritas is a French Tabletop RPG, or more accurately pair thereof: The first half, In Nomine Satanis, is for evil campaigns, where the players play a group of demons on some nefarious plot to corrupt humans and/or kill angels; the second half, Magna Veritas, is the opposite.
The game is extremely tongue-in-cheek, full of pop culture references and very fun to play.
The game, currently in its fourth edition, is no longer sold since 2006. The American In Nomine is derived from this game, but very different.
- Celestial Paragons and Archangels
- Character Class System: Player abilities are greatly influenced by the Archangel or Demon Prince they serve.
- Cloudcuckoolander: God himself in the third edition backstory. He's technically omniscient, but only actually knows stuff he cares about, and often doesn't bother thinking.
- Contemptible Cover: The third edition rulebook, demon side, features a pentacle with "In Nomine Satanis" written in big golden letters.
- Demon Lords and Archdevils
- Double Sided Book: The third edition rulebook.
- Foreign Remake: In Nomine.
- Have You Seen My God?: In the third edition, God is off on a thermal cure. The fourth edition is explained by him coming back and changing the rules of the Big Game.
- Inn Between the Worlds: "Chez Régis".
- Number of the Beast: The games uses d666.