|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Shirou fighting off not one but Two Sekirei, one almost got her leg sliced off and the other's weapon got destroyed and she got some injuries, Shirou on the other hand wasn't even scratched. It was so Awesome that all the other combatants stopped to gape in shock at Shirou. Topped by him quoting Souichirou Kuzuki, who pulled the same feat on Saber during the 5th Grail War. That's how a fight is supposed to go and no wonder Shirou was disappointed on how his fights went so far.
- Twenty Fifth Wing, not just because it was a long-awaited action sequence in the middle of character building chapters, but Shirou's whole plan to defeat the nameless Fraga magus once Miya was taken out.
Planned as follows:
1) Lead the magus around using sword spam to an area where he can backstop his attacks and reduce overall property damage
2) Strike with Crane Wing Three Realm. If she is taken out by that, great, but more likely she will counter with Fragarach
3) Counter the magus's Fragarach with your own Fragarach copy.
4) Repeat step 3 until opponent is out of Fragarach, since you can create a near-infinite amount, courtesy of Unlimited Blade Works
- Bonus points because it was only viable because he saw how Miya was taken out.
- The single, specific moment in that whole sequence: Shirou has set up Crane Wing Three Realm and launched it. The enemy counters with Fragarach, and watches with anticipation for Shirou to be cut down by his own attack. Then:
- Cue epic Oh Crap.