|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
The Peruvian born and Harlem raised Felipes Andres Coronel is better known by his stage name, Immortal Technique, extraordinarily political, Immortal Technique is completely independent rapper known for his outspoken lyrics, dense wordplay and well spoken activism. He's been known to collaborate with Tonedeff.
- Boastful Rap: Obnoxious.
- Conspiracy Theorist: Just...Listen to some of his songs.
- In interviews he's expressed disbelief in a 9/11 conspiracy and stated that he doesn't believe all the conspiracies he raps about. Apparently he mentions them to get people thinking about "Other possibilities". YMMV if this is good excuse or just leads to Fan Dumb.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Beef and Broccoli.
"Being a vegan does not make you a revolutionary, it's a dietary choice."
- The Message and the Money.
- Most of Goonies Never Die
"Woah, alright man, who's been talking to you yo?"
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Using his money to create an orphanage in Kabul is pretty cool.
- Doing It for the Art: Has rejected many offers made by major record labels, as he says in "Freedom Of Speech".
- Fan Dumb: For some reason Ron Paul fans seem to love him, despite the fact Technique is a socialist and on the complete other side of the political specturm.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: One interpretation of him, he could possibly be an example of Good Is Not Nice or even an especially cynical Knight in Sour Armor, or all three.
- Magnum Opus: Dance with the Devil
- Pitbull Dates Puppy: Due to the chemistry of their back and forth, many people believe he's dating RT's Marina Portnaya.
- Political Rap: Pretty much every song he's done.
- Tear Jerker: "You Never Know" and "Dance With The Devil".