The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Let's name 'em! Sure, the whole series is one long series of awesome moments after another, but what the hell.
- Geoff completes the obstacle course in Video Game Inventory Systems, carrying over 200lbs of guns and ammunitions on his back, without stopping.
- Gus turns out to be a better third person driver than Geoff.
- The final shot of Online Gaming Distractions. Shane, the 13-year Special Ops veteran has performed equally with and without heckling from "the internet", right until the final shot when one of the audience suggests Shane would rather be getting intimate with Osama Bin Laden than shooting him. Shane proceeds nail the target perfectly, right between the digits of 10, from 100 yards, while flipping them off.
- Both Geoff and Gus show off surprisingly adept firearm skills with guns they weren't trained with, getting headshots with almost every shot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.