|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
In this game, he has to make sure two idols for a modeling agency don't leave for other employment, and to make sure their manager doesn't follow suit.
So, in order to fulfill his contract, he becomes a secondary manager to the idols, doing what he can to bolster the employment value of their top stars, make sure they stay with the company, and along the way, get his rocks off.
- Badass Long Hair - Kuro gets a few moments to kick some ass, and does a damn good job at it, and all of these moments count as Pet the Dog moments.
- Cute Bruiser - Kyoka can kick Kuro's ass rather easily.
- Friends with Benefits - Yue and Kuro can switch from being professional to banging the daylights out of each other at the drop of a hat, and both do this with no strings attached.
- H-Game POV Character - Kuro starts as a Type V, and can become a Type IV in most endings, and can even approach the outskirts of a Type I in Kyoka's ending.
- Jerkass -> Jerk with a Heart of Gold - Most endings have Kuro's Character Development wind up like this.
- "It's Not Rape If You Enjoyed It" - His one scene of near rape (only averted because they don't really resist the actual act all that much) of the female protagonists more or less is consequence free as a result of this trope being in effect.
- Karma Houdini - Mild example in Kuro, who usually averts this courtesy of Kyoka regularly beating the crap out of him for his most Jerkass tendencies, though he does get a least one plot relevant near rape scene that he later suffers little to no consequences for.
- Manipulative Bastard - Kuro is pretty good at slinging a line of crap for job related reasons, though Kyoka gets to the point he can't lie to her.
- Meganekko - Yue.
- Morality Pet - Kyoka is this for Kuro. In her ending, most of his asshole traits are severely blunted or outright extinguished.
- Pet the Dog - Kuro is an asshole, or at least he'd like to be perceived as heartless, but he just can't seem to help doing something noble despite himself most of the time. Admittedly, some of his noble acts are helpful to his profession, but he just can't seem to be as much of a jackass as he'd like to come off as most of the time.
- Right-Hand Hottie - Kyoka is this for Kuro, whether he likes it or not.
- Team Mom - Yumiko does her best to be one to Aya and Megumi.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl - Aya and Megumi respectively.
- What Does She See in Him? - Kuro himself wonders why Kyoka loves him. He finds out in her ending she knew that underneath his asshole exterior was a mostly decent human being who was very reluctant to admit it.