|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Basic Trope: A woman with a cold heart.
- Straight: Alice is extremely cold towards people. She hides any and all feelings and keeps a cold demeanor on at all times.
- Exaggerated: Alice punches people in the face every time they try to talk to her.
- Justified: Alice has been in a relationship that went badly, and she uses the cold demeanor as a defense against further heartbreak.
- Alternatively, Alice was taught to hide her feelings from other people, or she's in a position where she can't show her feelings.
- Inverted: Everyone else is cold towards Alice.
- Subverted: ??
- Double Subverted: ???
- Parodied: Alice has ice powers to match her personality.
- Deconstructed: ???
- Reconstructed: ???
- Zig Zagged: Sometimes Alice can be warm, other times cold.
- Averted: ???
- Enforced: The writer is an Ice Queen IRL.
- Lampshaded: "You're a real cold woman, Alice."
- Invoked: ???
- Defied: Alice is a warm person who openly expresses herself all the time.
- Discussed: "You ever notice how Alice is very cold towards everyone?"
- Conversed: "Wow, Alice needs a bit of warmth in her heart. Maybe someone will give her some."
Back to Ice Queen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.