The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- A couple of moments from Sid in the first film, namely:
- "It's still green, they left north two hours ago."
- Fainting at the very end.
- "Why am I the poop checker?!"
- Sid collapses from exhaustion on top of a geyser. Manny and Diego count down "3, 2, 1." It goes off.
Manny: Sure is faithful.
- Pretty much anything said by Buck in the third movie.
- Anytime we see Scrat on his journey to get his acorn and fail epically. And then there's when his acorn is frozen and he tries to defrost it by a camp fire and it turns into a piece of popcorn.
- No thanks. I choose life.
- Then I suggest you take the shortcut.
- Sid getting his tongue stuck on ice.
- The entire scene where the gang comes across the Dodo birds.
- "Hey, look at that dinner and a show."
- "Captain, iceberg ahead!"
- Sid ice skating past Manny and Diego with the baby who are having trouble staying up on the ice and saying "Hiya Manny!" "Hiya Diego!" Cue him crashing into an ice wall with his head stuck in the ice wall and Manny and Diego walking by saying "Hey Sid."
- "Where's the baby? THERE HE IS!" Cue a terrifying shot of Diego, teeth bared, claws out.
- "Stop it! You're scaring him!"
- Sid and the baby's poke fight. "Don't make me reach back there!" "He started it!" "I don't care who started it I'll finish it!"
- "Can someone slap him for me?!?"
- Manny while the trio passes Stonehenge; "Modern architecture. It'll never last."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.