Ian James Corlett is a voice actor who has worked extensively in the past with The Ocean Group and is most famous for his various roles in Mainframe Entertainment productions. In the online community and various fandoms he has been praised for a remarkably quick assimilation to a new role (even among experienced Voice Actors they may take a few episodes to fully adjust to a voice or character). He has also been involved in the part of a producer on various shows, even creating his own animated series Being Ian.
He is not as active as some of his friends and contemporaries are, much of it is due to his dissatisfaction with the recording process and money in dubbing for Anime.
- Goku from Dragonball Z, the original Saban/FUNimation dub.
- Cheetor from Beast Wars and Beast Machines.
- Bob from Re Boot, replacing Michael Benyaer in season three.
- Dr. Tofu from Ramna 1/2
- Quinze Barton from Mobile Suit Gundam Wing.
- Taz in Baby Looney Tunes.
- Mega Man, Metal Man, Snake Man, and X from the Ruby-Spears Mega Man.
- The Conductor on Dinosaur Train
- Andy Larkin in What's With Andy