The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
40x30px This Work page is a stub. You can help All The Tropes by expanding it.
This film contains examples of:
- Armed Farces: It's a story about the incredible heights (or depths) military bureacracy can reach, only slightly exaggerated.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: The first half of the movie is one long extended vitriolic argument between the main characters, right up until they confess their love.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: The two lovers confess their feelings in a haystack. Cut Scene. Then they arrive back at their post covered in hay...almost as if they'd rolled in it.
- Not Even Bothering with the Accent: Cary Grant doesn't even try to fake a French accent, but it's slyly camoflauged as his character having a perfect American accent.
- World War Two: The movie is set in Germany, immediately after the end of the war.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.