The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Everybody Remembers the Stripper: The scene where Jessica Biel's character strips down to her underwear is one of the few reasons anyone remembers the movie.
- Squick: The calendar, in which the couple pose nude.
- Unfortunate Implications:
- Everyone in this movie is either Hard Gay or Camp Gay. There is no inbetween.
- The trailers (and title) of the movie. Its hard to preach tolerance in a movie that treats gay marriage as though it were a "wacky" turn of events.
- The MPAA threatening to give a movie an R-rating for the sole reason that there was an intended simple closed-mouth kiss between two men.
- Apparently gay people can't defend themselves and need a straight man to do all the work for them.
- Once Ving Rhames' character comes out the closet, he not only becomes Hard Gay, but incredibly promiscuous.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.